Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Reece the "shotgun" exhibitionist

Reece was watching the history channel at our house a couple of weeks ago and he got this idea from a famous gun exhibitionist. I think his name was Hugh Parsons and he was awesome at his sport. Reece was inspired so he took his shotgun to the front yard and kept practicing throwing up clay targets and trying to shoot them before they fell to the ground. I think Hugh Parsons could shoot 7 or 8 before they hit the ground, but Reece only has 3 shots so that was what he practiced. He finally got it and I got it on video. Forgive me that you have to watch this video sideways, I don't know what I was thinking when I filmed it.

3 comments:

gloria said...

Exhibitionist?!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Renee you need to post about your trip up to Washington!

Renee Mabry said...

Jessica, I have been lazy. I hope this helps. Gloria posted so many pictures of the trip I didn't have hardly any that were different.