Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pictures from our trip to visit Ryan and Gloria


Ryan, Gloria, me and Randy at one of the falls on Mt. Rainier. Very funny story about this picture. Randy had the camera and using lots of sign language and pointing "asked" an oriental man to take our family's picture. The guy took the camera and said "oh, ok!"

I thought this was a nice picture at the beach. Notice the silhouette of the seagull.

My favorite soldier!


Ryan and Gloria on the trail on the mountain. Ryan is "posing" for the camera!


I have discovered that when I load a picture it always goes to the top of the posting. Is there a way I can load the pictures in order? Anyway, this is my favorite picture from the aquarium. Gloria, my picture of the octopus is not a good as yours, it turned out dark.



Ryan and Gloria buying fish from the fiendish, screaming fish mongers at the market place.